Spartanburg Pediatrics Staff
Clinic Manager, Occupational Therapy
Blaire is a 2001 graduate of Greenville Technical College’s Occupational Therapy Assistant program. She has experience in both adult and pediatric therapy. Blaire is certified in the Interactive Metronome program, Integrated Listening Systems (iLs) and specializes in teaching fine motor and handwriting skills. Blaire is currently the Office Manager at the ATS KIDS-Spartanburg location. She lives in Spartanburg with her 7 year old Daughter, Charli Mycah.
- Favorite Color: Pink
- Favorite Food: Seafood!!!
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Beach
- Favorite Hobbies: Shopping and Event planning
- Professional Interests: Developmental Delay and Handwriting skills
Brittany is a 2013 graduate of the Medical University of South Carolina’s Occupational Therapy program. She earned her undergraduate degree from Clemson in 2011 in Food Science and Technology, with an emphasis on Nutrition. She is certified in the SOS feeding program, Integrated Listening Systems (iLs) and specializes in feeding and handwriting skills (especially Lefties!). Brittany currently works at ATS KIDS-Spartanburg location. She lives in Spartanburg with her husband, Aaron, her dog, Stormie, and cat, Wall-e.
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: Mozzarella Sticks
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Disney World
- Favorite Hobbies: Reading and watching Clemson football
- Professional Interests: Feeding difficulties, developmental delay, and handwriting
Chad is a 2011 graduate of Greenville Technical College’s Occupational Therapy Assistant program. Chad is certified in the Interactive Metronome program, Integrated Listening Systems (iLs) and is DIR Floortime Certified. Chad Specializes in Sensory Integration at the Spartanburg Location. He lives in Spartanburg with his wife, daughter Piper, two cats, and a really big dog.
- Favorite Food: Burger King
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Mountains
- Favorite Hobbies: Anything
- Professional Interests: Autism, Sensory Integration, and Child Development
Jordan joined the ATS team in August 2015 after prior experience as a school therapist. She graduated from Furman University in 2011 with a degree in Health and Exercise Science. In 2013, she attained a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from Lenoir-Rhyne University. Jordan is pursuing certifications in Integrated Listening Systems (iLS) and Interactive Metronome. She lives in Greenville with her husband, McClain.
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Favorite Food: Shrimp, French fries
- Favorite Vacation Spot: British Virgin Islands
- Favorite Hobbies: Reading, trying new restaurants, renovating our “fixer upper” house
- Professional Interests: Autism, developmental delays, feeding difficulties
Emily is a graduate of the Medical University of South Carolina where she completed her masters of occupational science. Emily completed her undergraduate degree at the University of North Carolina Wilmington in Psychology and English. Emily has worked in a variety of settings, but pediatrics is her favorite! Emily recently joined the aquatic therapy team here at ATS. Emily currently resides in Greenville with her husband, Thad, daughter, Avery, golden retriever, Marshall and cat, Bella.
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: Chocolate
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Wilmington, NC
- Favorite Hobbies: Board Games, Reading, Playing Outside with my Family
- Professional Interests: Handwriting, Aquatic Therapy, Adaptive Equipment
Hayley is a graduate from Cabarrus College of Health Sciences located in Concord, NC. Hayley moved back to the Greenville area after marrying her high school sweetheart, Kyle, on their 7 year dating anniversary in June 2016. She is the older sister of a child with Autism and that is where her passion for Pediatric Occupational Therapy originated. Hayley is a part time professional photographer and can be found shooting weddings on the weekends. Hayley and her husband Kyle live in Greenville.
- Favorite Color: Gold
- Favorite Food: Chick-fil-a Nuggets + Waffle fries
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Ocean Isle Beach
- Favorite Hobbies: Professional Photographer @ Hayley Pethel Photography
- Professional Interests: Creating an environment that makes each child and family feel at home, assuring each and every person an enjoyable experience, communicating effectively
Jamie graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina in 2009 with her Doctorate of Physical Therapy. She has always had a passion for working with the pediatric population and their families and had done so in a variety of settings, including inpatient, outpatient, home and school. Jamie currently lives in Greer with her husband, Lee, their daughter, Myer James, and chocolate lab, Wyboo.
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Vacation Spot: The Beach
- Favorite Hobbies: Shopping, Gamecock Football
- Professional Interests: Birth to Three population, Developmental Delay