FACILITIES OPEN AND OPERATING:
- 8811 Warren H. Abernathy Hwy. in Spartanburg
- 660 Cummings St. in Spartanburg
FACILITIES CURRENTLY CLOSED:
The following facilities will be closed as of 3/18/2020 until further notice:
- 28 Jimmy Doolittle Drive, Greenville
- 545 Verdae Blvd, Greenville
- 2400 Winchester Place, Spartanburg
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Advanced Therapy Solutions was founded in 2003 by Dillen Hartley, OT, and Niel Visser, PT. Headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, ATS is an independent, therapist-owned outpatient provider of physical and occupational therapy. It is one of the few therapy practices in South Carolina that provides both adult and pediatric physical and occupational therapy services. The practice receives referrals from over 70 different referral sources across the Upstate of South Carolina, as well as from out of state.
At Advanced Therapy Solutions we embrace a patient-centered, solution-driven approach to therapy. With the focus squarely on our patients, our therapists have the freedom to practice their trade for optimal outcomes. From assistive technologies and new techniques to collaborating with strategic partners, we do everything to guarantee that our patients not only have a favorable outcome to therapy, but also a positive experience in the process.