Speech Therapy provided by
- You have difficulty understanding your child’s speech.
- Your child has difficulty expressing wants and needs.
- Your child experiences difficulty socializing or playing with others.
- Your child has difficulty understanding and/or following directions.
- Your child does not use age-appropriate sounds, words or sentences.
Speech and language disorders are problems in communication and related areas such as oral motor function. These delays and disorders range from simple sound substitutions to the inability to understand or use language or use the oral-motor mechanism for functional speech and feeding.
Some causes of speech and language disorders include: hearing loss, neurological disorders, developmental delay, recurrent ear infections, brain injuries, mental retardation, drug abuse, physical impairment such as cleft lip or palate, and vocal abuse or misuse. Frequently the cause is unknown.
- Articulation and Phonology Disorders
- Expressive and Receptive Language
- Central Auditory Processing Disorders
- Feeding Therapy
- Developmental Delay
- Accent Modification
- Reading Fluency
- Comprehensive Evaluations
- Child-centered Treatment
- A Multidisciplinary Team Approach
- Play-based and Dynamic Treatment Design
- Activities that Enhance Daily Routines
- On-site Therapy / School Contract Services
- Development of Literacy Skills
- Teacher / Caregiver In-service Training
- Corporate Consultation
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (864) 520-8910.