Spartanburg Pediatrics Staff
Occupational Therapy, Clinic Owner
Dillen is a graduate of the University of Pretoria with a degree in occupational therapy. Dillen was born and raised in a gold mining town in South Africa. He moved to the United States in April of 1996. Dillen and his business partner, Niel Visser, started Advanced Therapy Solutions in 2003. Dillen and Niel manage and own five therapy clinics; two adult clinics and three pediatric clinics in Spartanburg and Greenville. Dillen enjoys teaching and mentoring students and other therapists. He is very motivated in building therapeutic alliances with team members, parents, and teachers. Dillen is passionate, dedicated, and motivated to serve as a husband, father, therapist, friend, leader and a child of God. Dillen lives with his amazing wife Miki and their three sons, Jakob, Austen, and Michael.
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food: Sushi
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Park City, Utah
- Favorite Hobbies: Carpentry, playing games, camping, traveling, and snow boarding
- Professional Interests: Sensory Processing and Learning Disorders
- Professional Certifications and Training:
STAR Institute Research Mentorship
IM Pediatric Best Practice Certification iLs Advanced Practitioner Certification
Safe and Sound Therapy/ Polyvagal Theory
Handwriting Without Tears
Clinic Director of Spartanburg Clinic
Blaire is a 2001 graduate of Greenville Technical College’s Occupational Therapy Assistant program. She has experience in both adult and pediatric therapy. Blaire is certified in the Interactive Metronome program, Integrated Listening Systems (iLs) and specializes in teaching fine motor and handwriting skills. She lives in Spartanburg with her daughter, Charli Mycah.
- Favorite Color: Pink
- Favorite Food: Seafood!!!
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Beach
- Favorite Hobbies: Shopping and Event planning
- Professional Interests: Developmental Delay and Handwriting skills
Brittany is a 2013 graduate of the Medical University of South Carolina’s Occupational Therapy program. She earned her undergraduate degree from Clemson in 2011 in Food Science and Technology, with an emphasis on Nutrition. She is certified in the SOS feeding program, Integrated Listening Systems (iLs) and specializes in feeding and handwriting skills (especially Lefties!). She lives in Spartanburg with her husband, Aaron, daughter, Cecilia, and her dog, Stormie, and cat, Wall-e.
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: Mozzarella Sticks
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Disney World
- Favorite Hobbies: Reading and watching Clemson football
- Professional Interests: Feeding difficulties, developmental delay, and handwriting
Chad is a 2011 graduate of Greenville Technical College’s Occupational Therapy Assistant program. Chad is certified in the Interactive Metronome program, Integrated Listening Systems (iLs) and is DIR Floortime Certified. Chad specializes in Sensory Integration at the Spartanburg Location. He lives in Spartanburg with his wife, daughter, Piper, son Rang, two cats, and a really big dog.
- Favorite Food: Burger King
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Mountains
- Favorite Hobbies: Anything
- Professional Interests: Autism, Sensory Integration, and Child Development
Jordan joined the ATS team in August 2015 after prior experience as a school therapist. She graduated from Furman University in 2011 with a degree in Health and Exercise Science. In 2013, she attained a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from Lenoir-Rhyne University. Jordan is pursuing certifications in Integrated Listening Systems (iLS) and Interactive Metronome. She lives in Greenville with her husband, McClain.
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Favorite Food: Shrimp, French fries
- Favorite Vacation Spot: British Virgin Islands
- Favorite Hobbies: Reading, trying new restaurants, renovating our “fixer upper” house
- Professional Interests: Autism, developmental delays, feeding difficulties
Tracie attended Meredith College in Raleigh, NC where she received her BA in Psychology and International Studies. While in college, her interest and passion for working with children diagnosed with ASD was sparked. Tracie and her family moved to Spartanburg, SC where she taught 4K and related arts classes for 15 years. Along with teaching, Tracie became involved and worked as an ABA therapist for HOPE Reach. Tracie decided to return to school where she obtained her Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant degree from St. Catherine University. When she’s not working, Tracie enjoys spending time with her two sons and her cockapoo, Louie. Tracie has been working at ATS, Kids since August 2018.
- Favorite Color: Green, Clemson orange, and Kentucky Blue
- Favorite Food: Veggie Pizza and spicy Mexican
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Anywhere on or near water
- Favorite Hobbies Running, reading, and relaxing while watching college basketball and football
- Professional Interests: Autism, Neurodevelopment, and Developmental Delays
Hayley is a graduate from Cabarrus College of Health Sciences located in Concord, NC. Hayley moved back to the Greenville area after marrying her high school sweetheart, Kyle, on their 7 year dating anniversary in June 2016. She is the older sister of a child with Autism and that is where her passion for Pediatric Occupational Therapy originated. Hayley is a part time professional photographer and can be found shooting weddings on the weekends. Hayley and her husband Kyle live in Greenville.
- Favorite Color: Gold
- Favorite Food: Chick-fil-a Nuggets + Waffle fries
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Ocean Isle Beach
- Favorite Hobbies: Professional Photographer @ Hayley Pethel Photography
- Professional Interests: Creating an environment that makes each child and family feel at home, assuring each and every person an enjoyable experience, communicating effectively
After graduating from North Greenville University with a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Casey went on to further her education and found her passion in Occupational Therapy. Casey has experience in both geriatric and pediatric settings as well as with the school district. She finds joy in helping to better the lives of the children and families she works with. Casey and her husband Jared live in Welford, with their 3 kids, Will, Walker and Addie..
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Food: Chips and dip
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Beach
- Favorite Hobbies: College football, Taking pictures
- Professional Interests: Sensory Integration and Problem Feeders
Regan attended the University of South Carolina where she received a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science. She also graduated with her Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from the Medical University of South Carolina in 2011. She discovered OT through her own need for rehabilitation services as a high school athlete, but fell in love with pediatric rehabilitation during undergraduate volunteer work. She is originally from Fort Mill, SC but currently lives in Greenville, SC with her husband (Jon), daughter (Avery) and son (Hudson). She began working at ATS Kids in 2019.
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Food: Quesadillas & Donuts
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Lake Tahoe (where I got engaged!)
- Favorite Hobbies: hiking, Gamecock Football, reading, singing really loud, dancing when no one’s watching, spending time with family and friends, browsing any Target or Hobby Lobby store
- Professional Interests: reflex integration & sensory processing
Jamie graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina in 2009 with her Doctor of Physical Therapy. She has always had a passion for working with the pediatric population and their families and had done so in a variety of settings, including inpatient, outpatient, home and school. Jamie currently lives in Greer with her husband, Lee, daughter, Myer James, son, Porter and chocolate lab, Wyboo.
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Vacation Spot: The Beach
- Favorite Hobbies: Shopping, Gamecock Football
- Professional Interests: Birth to Three population, Developmental Delay